9.02.2012

This is the start of something new. And delicious.

There are so many things that are difficult to master if you start later in life. Learning a language. Playing an instrument. Let's face it...if you attempt your first cartwheel past the age of 6, you'll probably never make the olympic gymnastics team.

But don't get all Debby Downer just yet. There is one skill that you can master at any age: Cooking.

Growing up, my mom taught me how to use the microwave and nothing else. I could make a bowl of cereal, ramen and any flavor lean cuisine your heart desired. When I began my 20s, I decided I was finally going to learn how to cook.

This is a blog for all those who are baking inept, those whose kitchens get less action than than a nerd in high school, those who have mageirocophobia (fear of cooking...actually a real thing I looked it up) and those who just love to look at recipes and pictures of food so they can repost on Pinterest.

Whatever your reasons, thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: I have ADD and will inevitably post non-food-related things on this blog. Hence the "and stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment