5.09.2013

Nutella Cookies. 'Nough said.

Dear Nutella Cookies,

You look amazing and I have had a thing for you for a while now. I think about you all the time and I wanted to say, "Nutella Cookies, you complete me."

xoxo,
Cathy

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1/4 cup Nutella
2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in eggs, chocolate syrup and vanilla. 
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough about 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-11 minutes.
5. I also highly recommend watching this video while cookies are in the oven:


No comments:

Post a Comment